Part-time Clubhouse Staff
Norwalk Catholic School Early Childhood Center is hiring part-time clubhouse staff for the 2019-2020 school year! Join our team at one of the most successful early childhood education programs in the area. The applicant must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent. Prior training and/or experience in early childhood education or child development is strongly preferred. The applicant must be willing to attend required classes and trainings to be eligible to work in a licensed early childhood program. Send resume to: Gail Reynolds, Norwalk Catholic School Early Childhood Center, 77 State St., Norwalk OH 44857; or email to: email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until September 20, 2019.
Norwalk Catholic School is seeking part-time clubhouse staff for the upcoming 2019/2020 school year. Staff is responsible for but not limited to the following:
Certified and classified staff shall be recruited, employed, assigned, evaluated and provided in-service education without discrimination on the basis of age, color, national origin, race or sex.
Job Description for Clubhouse Daycare Provider
The primary function of daycare providers is to provide a program that supports child development of social foundations, language and literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, motor skills and physical well being, and fine arts. The program should aid the child in a gradual adjustment from home to school life.
The applicant must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent. Prior training and/or experience in early childhood education or child development is strongly preferred. The applicant must be willing to attend required classes and trainings to be eligible to work in a licensed early childhood program.
Clubhouse employees have the responsibilities outlined below:
- Plan appropriate activities designed to meet the needs and abilities of the children in the program.
- Provide the class with opportunities to work together to promote social growth.
- Encourage independence, self-confidence and positive self-image through a variety of activities.
- Select activities that provide for both quiet and active play.
- Provide an attractive, stimulating environment in which to learn.
- Provide a loving, caring, atmosphere.
- Ensure the safety of all children in your care.
- Carry out the schedule of the day.
- Observe student to adult ratios as stated by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Observe the hours established by the Director of the Early Childhood Center.
- Post communication of activities and snacks in an agreed-upon format for parents.
Junior High Girls Basketball Coach
St. Paul is looking for Jr. High Girls Basketball coaches for this upcoming season. If interested, please send a letter of interest to Tom Baker, JH Athletic Director at 31 Milan, Ave., Norwalk, Ohio 44857 or contact him at 419-668-6091.
To be considered as a substitute teacher or to keep an application on file, please print a teacher application form and follow directions for submitting for this position.
Part-time Housekeeping Employee
Norwalk Catholic School is in need of a Part-Time Housekeeping employee. Responsibilities for this position include knowledge of cleaning procedures and ability to perform cleaning duties in school building and classrooms, dependability to be self directed/responsible and the ability for light lifting (20-30 lbs) as needed. This is a seasonal position that will require 4 hours per day during the school year starting approximately 4:00pm. To apply please send a general application form (non-teacher) (available in the left column) and resume to the attention of Michael McLaughlin, Business Manager, 93 East Main St., Norwalk OH 44857 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.