CAFETERIA MENU for Today Turkey / Cheese Wrap, Pretzels, Fresh Vegetables, Fruit and Milk. Lunch for tomorrow is: Flyer Sub, Chips, Fresh Vegetables, Fruit and Milk
Students will no longer be able to eat lunch in the Cafeteria. We will be making the following changes to the procedure:
- All student will use the main Convo entrance near Wooster Street and pick up their lunch from the Concession stand.
- 7th and 8th grade students will eat lunch in the Social Hall
- 9th and 10th grade students will eat lunch in the Social Hall.
- 11th grade students will eat in the Mezzanine of the Convo.
- Weather permitting 12th grade students will eat lunch outside and if it is raining they will eat in the lower stands of the Convo.
- Students will be dismissed reverse order- starting with Freshmen
JUNIORS AND SENIORS: If you would like to participate in the Grand March before prom on Saturday, please sign up in the office. If you want to be announced as part of a small group, please put all the names on the same line.
MASS THIS WEEK will be held Friday, April 30 with Bishop Thomas. There will not be a dress down day this week, instead all are encouraged to dress up. Mass will be at 9:15. Juniors and seniors will meet with Bishop Thomas after the Mass.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RUN FOR STUDENT COUNCIL OR CLASS OFFICER please stop in the main office to sign up. Students may only nominate themselves for one open position, with the exception of an incoming senior can who nominate themselves for Student Council President and one other position.
NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY INDUCTION will be in the Convocation Center on Thursday, April 29. A Mass day schedule will be followed.
- New members of the National Honor Society are excused at 8:40 am on Thursday to go to the Convocation Center. Both new members and current members are to stay after the induction ceremony for yearbook pictures.
SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Mr. Lee is in need of students to help clean up around the school grounds. The cleanup will take place every day this week after school starting at 3:05pm. Please come sign up in the HS school office.