Lunch Menu 4/19-4/23
4/19/201 Chicken Quesadilla, Salsa, Corn, Spanish Rice, Fresh Vegetables, Peaches and Milk.
4/20/2021 Pepperoni Calzone, Green Beans, Fresh Vegetables, Fruit Cocktail and Milk.
4/21/2021 Oriental Chicken, Rice, Peas & Carrots, Mandarin Oranges, Fortune Cookie and Milk.
4/22/2021 Mini Cheese Bites, Marinara, Mixed Vegetables, Fresh Vegetables, Applesauce Cup and Milk.
4/23/2021 Rotini w/ Meat Sauce, Side Salad, Cherry Tomato, Peaches, Breadstick and Milk.
Monday, April 19: “B DAY” -- 2 HOUR DELAY
Tuesday, April 20: “A DAY” – SOPHOMORE RETREAT
Wednesday, April 21: “B DAY”
Thursday, April 22: “A DAY”
Friday, April 23: “B DAY” --SENIORS PICK UP CAP AND GOWN 7:15AM
1. REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR IS GOING ON NOW. If you did not receive a packet and would like one please contact Julie Grine in the tuition office at 419-668-7223 ext. 275.
2. IOWA ASSESSMENTS: Beginning Tuesday you will be taking the IOWA assessments in Math, Science, Social Studies, Reading, Written Expression, and Vocabulary. The IOWA assessment is taken in place of the required Ohio End of Course Exams. These assessments are paper/pencil not online. Testing will take place in the content area classroom and will be administered by teachers. Sophomores and Juniors needing to take the IOWA assessments will be testing beginning the week of April 26. Make-Up testing for any absent students will begin on Wednesday, April 28th.
3. THERE WILL BE NO DRESS DOWN DAY ON APRIL 30. The 30th is Mass with Bishop Thomas. All are encouraged to dress up that day.
4. GIRL THRIVING will be meeting on Tuesday April 20, at 11:00am in the library.
5. PROM will be held on Saturday, May 1st from 7PM through 10PM in the Courtyard. Tickets are $30.00. They are now on sale in the HS office until 4/23/2021.
6. 2 HOUR DELAY: There will be a scheduled 2 hour delay this Monday, April 19.
7. CAP AND GOWN: Seniors will be picking up their cap and gown in the library on Friday, April 23 at 7:15am.
8. EXAM SCHEDULE:
• May 21: Classes with seniors will have exams in periods 7 and 8.
• May 24: Classes with seniors will have exams in periods 3 and 4.
• May 25: Classes with seniors will have exams in periods 5 and 6.
o SENIORS ONLY will be dismissed after period 6 at 11:14 am.
• May 26: Classes with seniors will have exams in periods 1 and 2.
o SENIORS ONLY will be dismissed after period 2 at 11:14 am.
9. EMPLOYMENT BOARD: as new employers contact the school looking for applicants we will be posting the advertisements on the board, outside of the library / chapel. Please stop by and have a look if interested.
10. ART DEPARTMENT NEWS: The Art Department of NCS Jr. High/St. Paul High School will have student work on display in the St. Paul Parish Gathering Space from May 8 - 31. New pieces will be added each week. Please stop by and see the amazing work our students are doing!
11. SHOP NEWS: Mother's Day, Prom, Graduation -- May is a busy month! Take advantage of the generous rebates offered from our local retailers: Corso's (20%), New Look Salon (10%), Christian Roberts Salon & Spa (10%), Hairway 61 (10%), Bluto's Hometown Tavern (10%), Cameo Eagle Creek (10%), The Freight House (20%), Jim's Pizza Box (10%), The Pizza Post (10%), Lyn Marie's Coffee on Main (10%), Sheri's Coffee House (6%), Jake's Radiator (10%), Executive Cleaners (10%), and Milan Coffee Station (8%). Miller's Grocery and Schild's IGA both offer 9% and offer their gift cards for the program right inside at the service counter. Create an account online at www.ShopWithScrip.com or on the mobile app, Raise Right. Contact the Shop Program Coordinator, Kristen Penner at email@example.com for our school enrollment code or for help getting started.
12. ST. JOSEPH PARISHES AND CHAPELS - Make a pilgrimage to the sacred places named for St. Joseph across the Diocese of Toledo! Visit one or all twelve locations in 2021! When you have visited at least five of the thirteen St. Joseph Churches in the Diocese, you will receive a commemorative pilgrimage magnet. For more information please follow this link https://yearofstjosephtoledo.o...
13. MONROEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL is hosting a 5K Run on Saturday, May 1 at 9am. Proceeds will go to the Monroeville Athletic Boosters for the construction of a track at their HS. Those who are not participating in track or cross country are welcome to stop in the HS office and pick up a form for more information
Baseball vs Monroeville 11-1 W
Baseball vs Monroeville 13-4 W
Baseball vs Edison 17-6 L
Baseball vs Crestview 5-3 W
Baseball vs Crestview 8-1 W
Baseball vs Danbury 14-0 W
Softball vs Monroeville 14-6 L
Softball vs Monroeville 8-2 L
Softball vs Edison 15-4 L
Softball vs Crestview 10-1 L
Softball vs Crestview 6-2 L
Softball vs Danbury 8-1 W
NEWS WORTH REPEATING
The school calendar has been updated to include professional development time for teachers. There will be a two-hour delay each month. The Flyer Clubhouse will be open on these dates for use if you have a spot within “before care”. The dates for the two hour delay are as follows: 4/19 and 5/10. Each of these dates fall on a Monday.