FEBRUARY 26, 2021
ST. PAUL HIGH SCHOOL / NCS JUNIOR HIGH
LUNCH FREE : MENU 3/1-3/5
3/1/201 Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Chips, Fresh Vegetables, Pickle, Juice, Peaches and Milk.
3/2/2021 Hot Dog, Baked Beans, Potato Rounds, Orange Slices, Sidekick and Milk.
3/3/2021 Chicken Quesadilla, Salsa, corn, Fresh Vegetables, Strawberry Cup and Milk.
3/4/2021 Cheeseburger, Tri Tater, Pickles, Fresh Vegetables, Pears and Milk.
3/5/2021 Cheese Pizza, Broccoli, Fresh Vegetables, Fruit Cocktail and Milk.
Monday, March 1: “B DAY”
Tuesday, March 2: “A DAY”
Wednesday, March 3: “B DAY” PENANCE SERVICE
Thursday, March 4: “A DAY”
Friday, March 5: “B DAY”
1. MONDAY MARCH 8 will be a 2 hour delay.
2. MONDAY MARCH 15 is a teacher in-service day.
3. BIBLE STUDY with Father Michael will be on Wednesday in the library at 7:20.
4. REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR IS GOING ON NOW. If you did not receive a packet and would like one please contact Julie Grine in the tuition office at 419-668-7223 ext. 275. All families that complete and return enrollment registration forms by April 15th will be entered to win a $1000 tuition credit. This tuition credit will be applied to the 2021-2022 school year.
5. WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3 we will have school wide Penance, beginning at approximately 9:45.
6. ROSIE THE RIVETER is being live streamed on Friday March 5 and Saturday March 6. See website to purchase tickets. https://ncs.ticketspice.com/ro...
7. ST. PAUL VEX HIGH SCHOOL ROBOTICS TEAMS will be competing with 24 other teams from across the state at Norwalk High School Saturday, February 27th from 10:30am-5pm. There are unfortunately no spectators allowed and they are NOT live streaming at this point.
8. ANY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT who would like to tutor an elementary student in math please stop in to speak with or email Mrs. Smith.
9. PROJECT NOELLE is a group that is dedicated to helping kids who have lost their parents to opioids. They are currently collecting donations to make Easter baskets for children` ages newborn - 17. Project Noelle is looking for donations of peanut-free candy, sidewalk chalk, hair ties, jump ropes, nail polish, small stuffed animals, coloring books, bubbles, Pokémon cards, crayons, slime, and reading books. This collection will end on March 14th.
10. SATURDAY SCHOOL: Saturday school is held from 8 am to 1pm. You can get help with a specific subject or bring your chrome book and get help getting organized. Come for a while or stay the whole time. NEW THIS YEAR: If you wish to come to Saturday School, you must sign up in the HS office by noon on Friday. If no students sign up, there will not be Saturday School that week.
11. SHOP NEWS: Start earning FREE tuition credit today by joining the NCS Shop Program! Create an account online at www.ShopWithScrip.com or on the mobile app, Raise Right. Contact the Shop Program Coordinator, Kristen Penner at firstname.lastname@example.org for our school enrollment code or for help getting started.
12. CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR ACADEMIC CHALLENGE TEAM on their win against Perkins and Lakota HS (2/22/2021).
13. CONGRATULATIONS TO RYAN HEDRICK on making it to the Swim State Competition!!
Sectional Semi-Final vs Crestline W 65-18
Sectional Final vs Lucas W 57-40
District Semi-Final vs Seneca East L 56-40
vs Margaretta W 53-40
NEWS WORTH REPEATING
The school calendar has been updated to include professional development time for teachers. There will be a two-hour delay each month. The Flyer Clubhouse will be open on these dates for use if you have a spot within “before care”. The dates for the two hour delay are as follows: 3/8, 4/19 and 5/10. Each of these dates fall on a Monday.