ST. PAUL HIGH SCHOOL AND JUNIOR HIGH
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2021
CAFETERIA MENU for today is Turkey Sandwich, Chips, Fresh Carrots, Yogurt, Juice, Applesauce Cup and Milk. The menu for Tuesday is: Chicken Nuggets, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Peaches and Milk.
SATURDAY SCHOOL: Please sign up in the office if you wish to attend this week.
TLC STUDENTS will be out all day today.
KAIROS TEAM MEMBERS: will be absent TODAY-Monday, February 8, through lunch.
ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will be participating in a meet on Tuesday, February 9th. The AC students will need to be dismissed to the chapel at 8:45.
BIBLE STUDY –Father Michael will be hosting bible study virtually this Wednesday-More details to follow.
SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Mr. Lee is in need of student to help clean up around the school grounds. The cleanup will take place every day this week after school starting at 3:05pm. Please come sign up in the HS school office.
GIRLS SOFTBALL: Any girl interested in playing Saints softball this year, currently in grades 2 thru 8 please contact Aaron Kalizewski directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-706-2831. Current 8th graders will be eligible to play on the High School eligible team.
NATIONAL HONORS SOCIETY: Eligible students received an email last Friday about the application process. If you think you should have received an email but did not-please stop in to the HS office.
COURSE SCHEDULING FOR THE 2021- 2022 SCHOOL YEAR will begin this week.
- All students should have their entire packet completed prior to their scheduled meeting.
- Current freshmen will meet with Mrs. Smith during the week of February 8-11
- Current sophomores during the week of Feb. 16-19
- Current juniors during the week of Feb. 22-26
- Students who are virtual will receive information via email about when your virtual meeting will be scheduled.