ST. PAUL HIGH SCHOOL AND JUNIOR HIGH
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2021
CAFETERIA MENU for Monday is: Turkey Sandwich, Chips, Fresh Carrots, Yogurt, Juice, Applesauce Cup and Milk.
2 HOUR DELAY on Monday February 8.
SATURDAY SCHOOL: Please sign up in the office if you wish to attend this week.
KAIROS TEAM MEMBERS: will be absent Monday, February 8, through lunch.
ACADEMIC CHALLENGE will be participating in a meet on Tuesday, February 9th. The AC students will need to be dismissed to the chapel at 8:45.
BIBLE STUDY with Father Michael will be on Wednesday in the library at 7:20.
SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Mr. Lee is in need of student to help clean up around the school grounds. The cleanup will take place every day this week after school starting at 3:05pm. Please come sign up in the HS school office.
GIRLS SOFTBALL: Any girl interested in playing Saints softball this year, currently in grades 2 thru 8 please contact Aaron Kalizewski directly at email@example.com or 419-706-2831. Current 8th graders will be eligible to play on the High School eligible team.
COURSE SCHEDULING FOR THE 2021- 2022 SCHOOL YEAR will begin this week.
- All students should have their entire packet completed prior to their scheduled meeting.
- Current freshmen will meet with Mrs. Smith during the week of February 8-11
- Current sophomores during the week of Feb. 16-19
- Current juniors during the week of Feb. 22-26
- Students who are virtual will receive information via email about when your virtual meeting will be scheduled.