ST. PAUL HIGH SCHOOL AND JUNIOR HIGH
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2021
CAFETERIA MENU for today is Pepperoni Calzone, Green Beans, Fresh Vegetables, Pineapple and Milk. The menu for tomorrow is: Bosco Sticks/Marinara, Romaine Salad, Cherry Tomatoes, Apple Slices, Cookie and Milk.
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK
Throwback Day (70’s, 80’s,90’s)
“B” Day Schedule in reverse.
(Start HR, 8th, 7th, 6th,5th) Spirit Rally in Convocation Center at 2pm
Spirit Day-wear new school t-shirts.
“A” Mass Day Schedule – Alumni Speaker video shown at 9 am. Popcorn provided at lunch
SATURDAY SCHOOL: Please sign up in the office if you wish to attend this week.
TLC MEMBERS will be out of class this morning and all day Friday. A list of names was put in teacher mailboxes.
PEP BAND please dismiss pep band students at 1:45 today.
NCS PTO SPAGHETTI SUPPER: is today.
TLC ANNOUNCEMENTS: Bubble bowl money is due today at noon. The money collected will be given to Catholic Charities.
SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Mr. Lee is in need of student to help clean up around the school grounds. The cleanup will take place every day this week after school starting at 3:05pm. Please come sign up in the HS school office.
THE KAIROS TEAM will be meeting at lunch today in room 327.
ACADEMIC CHALLENGE TEAM will be meeting at lunch tomorrow in room 112.
2 HOUR DELAY on Monday February 8.
DODGEBALL: Faculty that are participating in the dodgeball tournament-please meet in the locker room in the convocation center at 2pm.
COURSE SCHEDULING FOR THE 2021- 2022 SCHOOL YEAR will begin this week.
- All students should have their entire packet completed prior to their scheduled meeting. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Smith prior to your scheduled meeting.
- A schedule has been posted on the office window and is indicated on each student's Course Selection Packet.
- 7th and 8th-grade students will be meeting with Mrs. Smith during their Social Studies period
- Current freshmen will meet with Mrs. Smith during the week of February 8-11
- Current sophomores during the week of Feb. 16-19
- Current juniors during the week of Feb. 22-26
- Students who are virtual will receive information via email about when your virtual meeting will be scheduled.