ST. PAUL HIGH SCHOOL AND JUNIOR HIGH
THURSDAY JANUARY 28, 2021
CAFETERIA MENU for today is: Cheeseburger, Tri Taters, Fresh Vegetable, Pickle Spear, Pears and Milk. Friday’s menu will be Pepperoni Pizza, Green Beans, Fresh Vegetables, Fruit Cocktail and Milk.
SATURDAY SCHOOL: Please sign up in the office if you wish to attend this week.
TRACK AND FIELD: Sign-up for any HS or JH student interested in competing this spring are in the Athletic Office. Remember to also pick up an information sheet.
SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Mr. Lee is in need of students to help clean up around the school grounds. The cleanup will take place Wednesday 1/27, Thursday 1/28 and Friday 1/29 from 3:05 to 4:30. You may sign up for multiple days. Sign-up sheets are in the HS office.
COURSE SCHEDULING FOR THE 2021- 2022 SCHOOL YEAR will begin next week.
- All students should have their entire packet completed prior to their scheduled meeting. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Smith prior to your scheduled meeting.
- A schedule has been posted on the office window and is indicated on each student's Course Selection Packet.
- 7th and 8th-grade students will be meeting with Mrs. Smith during their Social Studies period on either Monday, Feb. 1 or Tuesday, Feb. 2.
- Current freshmen will meet with Mrs. Smith during the week of February 8-11
- Current sophomores during the week of Feb. 16-19
- Current juniors during the week of Feb. 22-26
- Students who are virtual will receive information via email by the end of this week about when your virtual meeting will be scheduled.
NCS PTO SPAGHETTI SUPPER: is February 4th from 5-7pm, take out only. Pre-Orders can be ordered on line at https://SpaghettiSupper.givesmart.com. If you have any questions please contact Robin Vazquez@ 419-577-2507.
KAIROS TEAM MEMBERS will be meeting in room 327 at lunch today.
TLC ANNOUNCEMENTS: Make sure to bring in money for a ticket to support the teacher you think will win the bubble bowl. Correct guesses will get a prize. All money is due next Thursday at noon. The money collected will be given to Catholic Charities. Tickets will be sold in the HS office and during lunch. The class with the highest amount raised will earn points toward the spirit award.
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS: Any student who is interested in taking College Credit Plus classes next school year and was unable to attend last night's meeting can access the recorded video on Mrs. Smith's website. Students who plan to participate in the College Credit Plus program next school year must submit the signed Counseling Session Form to Mrs. Smith by next Monday, February 1st. This signed form is required for your participation next school year.