ST. PAUL HIGH SCHOOL AND JUNIOR HIGH
Friday, December 18, 2020
1. LUNCH ON MONDAY: Chicken quesadilla, corn, Spanish rice, fresh veggies, peaches
2. SATURDAY SCHOOL – Please sign up in the office before lunch today if you wish to attend this week. Please use the Main Street entrance if you plan on coming.
3. ACADEMIC CHALLENGE team members should pick up their competition permission slips in the office. Completed forms should be turned in to Ms. Lysaght by January 8.
4. Academic Challenge team meeting today has been cancelled.
5. CROSS COUNTRY RUNNERS will be dismissed at 12:55 pm on Monday to attend their fall awards ceremony in the Social Hall.
6. FOOTBALL PLAYERS AND MANAGERS will be dismissed at 12:55 pm on Tuesday to attend their fall awards ceremony in the Social Hall.
7. VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS will be dismissed at 1:55 pm on Tuesday to attend their fall awards ceremony in the Social Hall.
8. SENIORS: Please stop in the office some time before Christmas break.
9. THE JUNIOR HIGH WRESTLERS ARE EXCUSED ALL DAY MONDAY FOR A WRESTLING INVITATIONAL
10. FOOTBALL LIFTING WILL BEGIN Monday, January 4 after school for all boys not involved in a winter sport.