ST. PAUL HIGH SCHOOL AND JUNIOR HIGH
MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2020
1. LUNCH: TODAY: Flyer sub, Cheez-its, fresh veggies, pears, Wango mango juice
TOMORROW will be maple waffles, sausage, potatoes, applesauce and juice.
2. SATURDAY SCHOOL – Please sign up in the office before lunch on Friday if you wish to attend this week. Please use the Main Street entrance if you plan on coming.
3. ON WEDNESDAY we will follow a mass schedule to allow time for hall decorating from 9 AM – 9:50 AM. More information will be coming.
4. ON FRIDAY classes will be flipped. We will start the day with 4th period, then 3rd, lunch, then 2nd and finish the day with 1st period. At 2:00 PM, everyone will report to the Convocation Center for the Teachers vs Students Academic Challenge match.
5. The following students should stop in the Athletic Office today for banquet letters:
FOOTBALL PLAYERS, MANAGERS AND BALL BOYS
VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS AND MANAGERS
BOYS AND GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY RUNNERS