St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Flyer sub, Cheez-its, fresh veggies, Wango Mango juice, pears
Confetti pancakes, sausage, potatoes, applesauce, juice
Corn dog, Smiley fries, baked beans, fruit cocktail
Pepperoni calzone, green beans, fresh veggies, pineapple
Bosco sticks, corn, fresh veggies, apple slices, cookie
Nov. 9 Two Hour delay - A Day schedule
Nov. 10 B Day schedule
Nov. 11 A Day mass schedule
Nov. 12 B Day schedule
Nov. 13 A Day schedule
1. Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject or bring your chrome book and get help getting organized. Come for a while or stay the whole time. NEW THIS YEAR: If you wish to come to Saturday School, you must sign up in the office by noon on Friday. If no students sign up, there will not be Saturday School that week.
2. The Knights of Columbus Scholarship Program is again offering tuition assistance to Catholic High School students attending an Ohio Catholic High School. Applications are due by Wednesday, November 27th. For more information, and to apply, please visit https://kofcohio.org/programs/scholarships/.
3. SHOP Program: The holidays are here! Would you like to earn free tuition and have gift cards shipped directly to your home? Download the app: RAISE RIGHT and gain access to exclusive specials, new $5 and $10 cards for the holidays and have cards shipped to your home any day of the week. You need the app - It's easy and FREE! By creating an account, you will earn tuition credit on every purchase of gift cards. Contact Kristen Penner, coordinator, at email@example.com with any questions or for the NCS enrollment code.
4. Drug Free Clubs of America is a voluntary club that encourages a safe and healthy lifestyle for our students in grades 7-12. This is our 3rd year participating in DFCA as a school. It may look a little differently due to our current world, but we still value promoting a drug free life with all of our students.
To participate in DFCA for the 2020-2021 school year, please sign up online by 11/19/2020. All members (current and new) will need to apply. Fees are paid with a credit card online.
Find the application here: https://drugfreeclubs.com/apply-for-membership/ Please make sure that you select “Saint Paul HS/ Jr HS” from the school drop down box.
The fee is $10 for the year. The program is supported in part by the Huron County Board of Mental Health & Addiction Services, as well as many local businesses.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you would like to umpire in the Central Ohio Youth Baseball League and most baseball tournaments, you must be licensed by the OHSAA. Contact Lee Hawkins (614-252-3094) for information on classes.
Regional Cross Country Boys: 8th place
Congratulations to Ian Deeter who advanced to State competition. Good luck, Ian!
Football vs. Mapleton 30-0 L