St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Ham & cheese sandwich, pretzel, carrots, juice, peaches
Taco stick, corn, fresh veggies, strawberry cup
Hot dog, baked beans, potatoes, orange slices, Sidekick
Cheese pizza, green beans, fresh veggies, pineapple
Cheeseburger, tri-taters, fresh veggies, pears
Nov. 2 B Day schedule
Nov. 3 A Day schedule
Nov. 4 B Day schedule
Nov. 5 A Day schedule
Picture retakes in Convo Lobby 7:45 AM
Nov. 6 B Day schedule
1. Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject or bring your chrome book and get help getting organized. Come for a while or stay the whole time. NEW THIS YEAR: If you wish to come to Saturday School, you must sign up in the office by noon on Friday. If no students sign up, there will not be Saturday School that week.
2. The Knights of Columbus Scholarship Program is again offering tuition assistance to Catholic High School students attending an Ohio Catholic High School. Applications are due by Wednesday, November 27th. For more information, and to apply, please visit https://kofcohio.org/programs/scholarships/.
3. Firelands Electric Cooperative’s “The A Team” recognizes students in grades 6-8 for their hard work in the classroom. Students who live in a home receiving its electric power from Firelands Electric Cooperative, and who have a minimum of three A’s on their most recent report card, are eligible to enter. A drawing will take place each grading period and three students will be chosen in each drawing to receive an Amazon gift card. Winners will also have their photo published in an upcoming issue of Ohio Cooperative Living magazine, as well as be featured on the co-op’s website and social media outlets. The deadline for our next drawing is Dec. 10. For more information, please visit www.firelandsec.com/team
4. SHOP Program: Create an account online or download the app - RAISE RIGHT and gain access to weekend-only specials and new $5 and $10 cards for the holidays! Contact Kristen Penner, coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for the NCS enrollment code.
6. Drug Free Clubs of America is a voluntary club that encourages a safe and healthy lifestyle for our students in grades 7-12. This is our 3rd year participating in DFCA as a school. It may look a little differently due to our current world, but we still value promoting a drug free life with all of our students.
To participate in DFCA for the 2020-2021 school year, please sign up online by 11/19/2020. All members (current and new) will need to apply. Fees are paid with a credit card online.
Find the application here: https://drugfreeclubs.com/apply-for-membership/ Please make sure that you select “Saint Paul HS/ Jr HS” from the school drop down box.
The fee is $10 for the year. The program is supported in part by the Huron County Board of Mental Health & Addiction Services, as well as many local businesses.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Pertner at email@example.com
8. To allow for teacher planning and collaboration there will be a monthly two-hour delayed start to school for students. This will allow the teachers time to plan lessons and work together to improve instruction. (updated calendar on school website) The following are the dates of the two-hour delays: Nov 9th, Dec 7th, Jan 11th, Feb 8th, March 8th, April 19th, May 10th
9. IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Friday, November 6th will be Flyer attire and jeans day for a $1 donation. This is a fundraiser to help with medical/miscellaneous expenses for 2014 SPH Alum, Lydia Ott. Last week Lydia suffered a traumatic medical event and is in the Cleveland Clinic. Please help her family pay for travel and other expenses related to Lydia’s unexpected illness. Continued prayers for Lydia and her family! Once a Flyer, always a Flyer; we are a family! Thank you in advance for your support!
District Cross Country Boys: 1st place
Girls: 4th place
Football at Warren JFK L 27-21
Volleyball vs Buckeye Central L 3-0