St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Lunch: $3.20 Milk: $ .50 Lactose Free Milk: $ .75
10/19/20 Chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, green beans, peaches
10/20/20 Turkey & cheese sandwich, chips, fresh veggies, juice, Sidekick, banana
10/21/20 Macaroni & cheese, peas, fresh veggies, strawberry cup, roll, butter
10/22/20 Cheese quesadilla, corn, Spanish rice, fresh veggies, pears
10/23/20 Breaded chicken sandwich, green beans & carrots, fresh veggies, mandarin oranges
MEAL MAGIC: Please review your Meal Magic account balance by doing one of the following:
· Ask the cafeteria cashier
· Go on-line at www.sendmoneytoschool.com. You can follow the “Meal Magic Online Functionality” link on the NCS website to the Getting Started instructions
· Contact the NCS Business Office at 419-668-3005, x223 for balance information
Oct. 19 B Day schedule
Oct. 20 A Day schedule
Oct. 21 B Day schedule
Oct. 22 A Day schedule
Oct. 23 B Day schedule
1. Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject or bring your chrome and get help getting organized. Come for a while or stay the whole time. NEW THIS YEAR: If you wish to come to Saturday School, you must sign up in the office by noon on Friday. If no students sign up, there will not be Saturday School that week.
2. The Knights of Columbus Scholarship Program is again offering tuition assistance to Catholic High School students attending an Ohio Catholic High School. Applications are due by Wednesday, November 27th. For more information, and to apply, please visit https://kofcohio.org/programs/scholarships/.
3. Firelands Electric Cooperative’s “The A Team” recognizes students in grades 6-8 for their hard work in the classroom. Students who live in a home receiving its electric power from Firelands Electric Cooperative, and who have a minimum of three A’s on their most recent report card, are eligible to enter. A drawing will take place each grading period and three students will be chosen in each drawing to receive an Amazon gift card. Winners will also have their photo published in an upcoming issue of Ohio Cooperative Living magazine, as well as be featured on the co-op’s website and social media outlets. The deadline for our next drawing is Dec. 10. For more information, please visit www.firelandsec.com/team
4. SHOP Program: Create an account online or download the app - RAISE RIGHT and gain access to weekend-only specials and new $5 and $10 cards for the holidays! Contact Kristen Penner, coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for the NCS enrollment code.
5. We are excited to share that we will be able to have students together for Mass beginning October 28, 2020. Up to this point, a class or grade level has been attending Mass and the rest of the school has been participating through live stream. The Elementary and JH/SPH will have Mass in the Convocation Center to allow for proper distancing. Elementary and JH/SPH will alternate Wednesdays for Mass (Elementary begins 10/21 and JH/SPH begins 10/28).
Volleyball @ Margaretta W 3-0
Volleyball @ South Central W 3-0
Volleyball vs Plymouth W 3-0
Cross Country Conference
Boys 1st - First Firelands Conference Championship in school history