St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Lunch: $3.20 Milk: $ .50 Lactose Free Milk: $ .75
NO SCHOOL - Teacher in-service
Flyer sub, Cheeze-its, fresh veggies, Wango Mango juice, pears, milk
Mini corn dogs, baked beans, Smiley fries, fruit cocktail, milk
Pepperoni calzone, green beans, fresh veggies, pineapple, milk
Bosco sticks w/marinara, corn, fresh veggies, apple slices, cookie, milk
MEAL MAGIC: Please review your Meal Magic account balance by doing one of the following:
· Ask the cafeteria cashier
· Go on-line at www.sendmoneytoschool.com. You can follow the “Meal Magic Online Functionality” link on the NCS website to the Getting Started instructions
· Contact the NCS Business Office at 419-668-3005, x223 for balance information
Hoodies: Parents remember that students cannot wear hoodies in school unless they have a dress down pass.
Oct. 12 No School
Parent/Teacher Conferences (3:00 - 6:00 PM)
Oct. 13 B Day schedule
Early Release at 1:00 PM
Parent/Teacher Conferences (1:30 - 4:30 PM)
Oct. 14 A Day schedule
Oct. 15 B Day schedule
Oct. 16 A Day Mass schedule
1. Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject or bring your chrome and get help getting organized. Come for a while or stay the whole time. NEW THIS YEAR: If you wish to come to Saturday School, you must sign up in the office by noon on Friday. If no students sign up, there will not be Saturday School that week.
2. The Knights of Columbus Scholarship Program is again offering tuition assistance to Catholic High School students attending an Ohio Catholic High School. Applications are due by Wednesday, November 27th. For more information, and to apply, please visit https://kofcohio.org/programs/scholarships/.
3. Firelands Electric Cooperative’s “The A Team” recognizes students in grades 6-8 for their hard work in the classroom. Students who live in a home receiving its electric power from Firelands Electric Cooperative, and who have a minimum of three A’s on their most recent report card, are eligible to enter. A drawing will take place each grading period and three students will be chosen in each drawing to receive an Amazon gift card. Winners will also have their photo published in an upcoming issue of Ohio Cooperative Living magazine, as well as be featured on the co-op’s website and social media outlets. The deadline for our next drawing is Dec. 10. For more information, please visit www.firelandsec.com/team
4. Parent- Teacher Conferences are being moved to accommodate early release bussing with Norwalk City Schools. We will have conferences on the evening of Oct 12th from 3:00 - 6:00 PM. We will have an early release at 1:00 PM on Oct 13th for Parent-Teacher conferences which will be held from 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM. The early release originally scheduled for Nov. 5 has been cancelled. November 5 will now be a regular school day (7:55 AM - 3:00 PM). Please call the school office at 419-668-3005 to schedule an appointment.
5. PTO Dough Raising Night: Take the night off from cooking and order pizza from the Cameo Pizza Truck. The PTO Dough Raising Night with Cameo Pizza Truck is happening, Thursday, October 15th from 4-8pmPre-order pizza at https://DoughRaising.givesmart.com If ordering multiple pizzas, make sure to click on the next Attendee name box and fill in your first name followed by last name with a corresponding pizza number. For example, if your name is Roland Brown and you order 2 pizzas. Pizza #1 would be Roland Brown & Pizza #2 would be Roland Brown2. Pick up pizza at the Convo Parking Lot. The money raised will be used to support student and staff enrichment. Thank you to all the Flyer Families that supported the September Dough Raising Event! Questions? Contact Diana Linder, Event Coordinator @ 216-337-3858
6. Shop News: For an easier Shop Program experience, download the new app from Shop With Scrip -- Raise Right -- in the Apple app Store or Google Play. Contact Kristen Penner, coordinator for the NCS enrollment code. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ask family and friends to also download the app and begin earning tuition credit for the next school year! It is fast, easy and FREE to use! Questions? Contact Kristen anytime for help - email@example.com. Weekly bonuses include: Bath and Body Works, Top Golf, Domino's, UBER, Hallmark, TGIFriday's and many more! COMING SOON: Receive your Shop order delivered DIRECTLY to your home when you order in the app! This new feature is set to start late October, don't miss out!
7. From St. John Neumann Deanery Respect Life Ministry: A local America Needs Fatima Rosary Rally will be held on Saturday, October 10 at Noon at the Huron County Courthouse. All who desire the healing of our nation, conversion of sinners, and a greater love of one another are invited to attend.
Football @ Monroeville - W 28-7
Volleyball @ Western W - 3-0
Volleyball @ Findlay W - 3-0
Volleyball vs Mapleton W - 3-0
XC - @ Mapleton Tri
Boys - 1st place
Girls - 1st place