St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Parents if you have not done so already, please complete the school handbook signature page linked below (after reviewing the handbook which can be found on the school website). It is necessary that we have this ASAP. Thank you. (Right click on this link and click on “open link”.)
Lunch: $3.20 Milk: $ .50 Lactose Free Milk: $ .75
Taco sticks, green beans and carrots, fresh veggies, strawberry cup, milk
Ham & cheese sandwich, pretzels, baby carrots, juice, peaches, milk
Hot dog, baked beans, deli roasters, oranges, milk
Hamburgers, tri-taters, fresh veggies, fruit cocktail, milk
Pepperoni pizza, corn, fresh veggies, mandarin oranges, milk
MEAL MAGIC: Please review your Meal Magic account balance by doing one of the following:
· Ask the cafeteria cashier
· Go on-line at www.sendmoneytoschool.com. You can follow the “Meal Magic Online Functionality” link on the NCS website to the Getting Started instructions
· Contact the NCS Business Office at 419-668-3005, x223 for balance information
Hoodies: Parents remember that students cannot wear hoodies to school unless they have a dress down pass.
Oct. 5 A Day schedule
Oct. 6 B Day schedule
Oct. 7 A Day schedule
Oct. 8 B Day schedule
Oct. 9 A Day Mass schedule
Oct. 12 No School - Teacher In Service
Parent/Teacher Conferences (3:00 - 6:00 PM)
Oct. 13 B Day Schedule
Early Release at 1:00 PM
Parent/Teacher Conferences (1:30 - 4:30 PM)
1. Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject or bring your chrome and get help getting organized. Come for a while or stay the whole time. NEW THIS YEAR: If you wish to come to Saturday School, you must sign up with Mrs. Whitehurst in the office by noon on Friday. If no students sign up, there will not be Saturday School that week.
2. The Knights of Columbus Scholarship Program is again offering tuition assistance to Catholic High School students attending an Ohio Catholic High School. Applications are due by Wednesday, November 27th. For more information, and to apply, please visit https://kofcohio.org/programs/scholarships/.
3. Firelands Electric Cooperative’s “The A Team” recognizes students in grades 6-8 for their hard work in the classroom. Students who live in a home receiving its electric power from Firelands Electric Cooperative, and who have a minimum of three A’s on their most recent report card, are eligible to enter. A drawing will take place each grading period and three students will be chosen in each drawing to receive an Amazon gift card. Winners will also have their photo published in an upcoming issue of Ohio Cooperative Living magazine, as well as be featured on the co-op’s website and social media outlets. The deadline for our next drawing is Dec. 10. For more information, please visit www.firelandsec.com/team
4. Parent- Teacher Conferences are being moved to accommodate early release bussing with Norwalk City Schools. We will have conferences on the evening of Oct 12th from 3:00 - 6:00 PM. We will have an early release at 1:00 PM on Oct 13th for Parent-Teacher conferences which will be held from 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM. The early release originally scheduled for Nov. 5 has been cancelled. November 5 will now be a regular school day (7:55 AM - 3:00 PM). Please call the school office at 419-668-3005 to schedule an appointment.
5. SHOP NEWS: Download the new app from Shop With Scrip: Raise Right, and begin earning tuition rebates on the go. (Contact Kristen Penner for enrollment code.) Coming soon: Ship gift cards directly to your home when you order in app any day of the week! Questions? Contact Kristen Penner, Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Football vs Plymouth W 35-6
Volleyball vs Crestview W
Volleyball vs Tiffin Columbian W
Volleyball vs New London W
Boys Golf Sectionals 9th place
Girls Golf Sectionals 5th place
Boys - 1st place
Girls - 1st place