St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
1. CAFETERIA MENU for Wednesday is: Rotini W/Meat Sauce, Green Beans, Fresh Vegetables, Pineapple, Roll & Butter, Milk
- 2.BOYS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 3.GIRLS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 4. 7TH GRADERS AND SENIORS many of you still have not turned in your immunization records. Please do so ASAP. These must be in before the Health Dept. does our records check
- 5.Vision and Hearing Tests for today have been cancelled. They will be rescheduled.
- 6.Wednesday Detentions will be afterschool in the Library with Mr. Fair.
- 7.First Period Study Hall with Mrs. Ruffing report to Library.
- 8.STUDENTS in grades 9-12 that are interested in joining a bible study group on Wednesday mornings at 7:20 with Fr. Michael should check their email for a link that was sent out last Tuesday.
- 9.SATURDAY SCHOOL: anyone wishing to attend this coming weekend must sign up in the office.
- 10.THIS IS PINK OUT WEEK: For a $1 donation you may wear pink on Thursday. For another $1 you may also wear jeans. Help us raise funds to help those struggling with breast cancer. All donations will go to the Fisher Titus Medical Center to support those battling this disease. These funds will provide gas for patients to get to their appointments or funds to help cover costs associated with their treatments. Money will be collected in homeroom tomorrow and Thursday. Please help us reach our goal of $400.00!!
Thursday, Oct. 1 all day:
Today all day:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE