St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Parents if you have not done so already, please complete the school handbook signature page linked below (after reviewing the handbook which can be found on the school website). It is necessary that we have this ASAP. Thank you. (Right click on this link and click on “open link”.)
Lunch: $3.20 Milk: $ .50 Lactose Free Milk: $ .75
PBJ Uncrustable, string cheese, Goldfish crackers, veggies, pears, juice, milk
Chicken strips, corn, veggies, peaches, milk
Rotini w/meat sauce, green beans, veggies, pineapple, roll & butter
Fiestada pizza, green beans, fresh veggies, apple slices
Mini cheese bites, mixed veggies, fresh veggies, applesauce cup
Due to our additional reporting requirements on attendance/illness and our mission to provide the highest quality Catholic education to our students, Norwalk Catholic School is updating the process in which students switch between In-Person Learning and Remote Access Learning.
If a family would like to switch between either model, the family must first reach out to the principal. The principal will reach out to the teachers to receive an update on the student attendance and academic status. Once the information is gathered the principal will collaborate with the family to decide between In-Person Learning and Remote Access Learning.
We are implementing this update to the process so we can ensure a consistent education for all students and to support our ability to collect and report data accurately. The exception to this process is if a student contracts COVID-19 or is determined to be a close contact, that student would transition to Remote Access Learning. Thank you for your understanding.
Sept. 28 B Day schedule
Sept. 29 Vision & Hearing testing for grades 7, 9 and 11
Sept. 30 A Day schedule
Oct. 01 B Day schedule
Oct. 02 A Day schedule
Oct. 03 B Day Mass schedule
MEAL MAGIC: Please review your Meal Magic account balance by doing one of the following:
· Ask the cafeteria cashier
· Go on-line at www.sendmoneytoschool.com. You can follow the “Meal Magic Online Functionality” link on the NCS website to the Getting Started instructions
· Contact the NCS Business Office at 419-668-3005, x223 for balance information
1. Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject or bring your chrome and get help getting organized. Come for a while or stay the whole time. NEW THIS YEAR: If you wish to come to Saturday School, you must sign up with Mrs. Whitehurst in the office by noon on Friday. If no students sign up, there will not be Saturday School that week.
2. Chromebooks: The Chromebooks are only active from 5:30am until Midnight, please use the off hours to charge. This downtime is necessary because Chromebooks do not charge well while in use.
3. SHOP NEWS: Create an online account and start earning free tuition rebates at www.ShopWithScrip.com or on the app, Raise Right by Shop With Scrip. To get started, contact Kristen Penner for the NCS enrollment code at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 440-552-2808. Upcoming bonuses include Top Golf, Domino's, Hallmark and Buca Di Beppo.
4. Congratulations to the following members of the 2020 Homecoming Court:
Homecoming Queen: Emmy Livengood
Homecoming King: Adam Baker
12th Grade Ladies - Morgan Baxter, Camille Endsley, Danielle Smith
12th Grade Men - Scott Adelman, Thomas Pearce, Myron Stoll
11th Grade - Megan Leibold and Joseph Nill
10th Grade - Josalynn Vazquez and Alexander Wynn
9th Grade - Elaina Herrig and Anthony Meyer
Football vs Western - L 20-19
Volleyball vs Plymouth W 3-0
Volleyball vs Monroeville L 3-1
XC - Boys 1st, Girls 1st vs Western & Crestview
Boys Golf vs Mapleton - L
Boys Golf @ Conference 3rd place
Girls Golf vs St. Mary - L
Girls Golf vs Bellevue - L