St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, Sept. 25, 2020
1. CAFETERIA MENU for Monday is: PBJ Uncrustable, string cheese, goldfish crackers, fresh vegetable, pears, juice, milk
- 2. BOYS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 3. STUDENTS interested in mock trial this year need to sign up with Mrs. Meyer by today. Spots are limited due to the virtual format. There will not be any live competitive trials this year.
- 4.GIRLS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 5. 7TH GRADERS AND SENIORS many of you still have not turned in your immunization records. Please do so ASAP. These must be in before the Health Dept. does our records check.
- 6. TRIVIA CHALLENGE be sure to bring your answers to the office by 10:00 this morning!!!
- 7.STUDENTS in grades 7, 9 and 11 will have vision and hearing screening on Tuesday morning Sept. 29 in the library. Students will be called out of class by homeroom.
- 8.STUDENTS in grades 9-12 that are interested in joining a bible study group on Wednesday mornings at 7:20 with Fr. Michael should check their email for a link that was sent out Tuesday.
- 9.SATURDAY SCHOOL: anyone wishing to attend tomorrow must sign up in the office by noon today.
Monday, Sept. 28 dismissed at 11:45:
Thursday, Oct. 1 all day:
Tues. Sept. 29 all day:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE