St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020
1. CAFETERIA MENU for tomorrow is: Chicken nuggets, green beans, fruit cocktail.
- 2. BOYS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 3. STUDENTS interested in mock trial this year need to sign up with Mrs. Meyer by this Friday, Sept. 25th. Spots are limited due to the virtual format. There will not be any live competitive trials this year.
- 4. DRESS CODE for Students and Faculty for the rest of Spirit Week is: (Tomorrow: Frat Day-Get your Greek on with some backwards hats, button downs and cargo shorts) (Friday: Flyer Attire-jeans and flyer shirts)
- 5. GIRLS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 6. HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS interested in being on the Academic Challenge Team may sign up in the office today.
- 7. STUDENTS!!! STUDENTS!!!! Please remember to park behind the social hall.
- 8. 7TH GRADERS AND SENIORS many of you still have not turned in your immunization records. Please do so ASAP. These must be in before the Health Dept. does our records check.
- 9. BOYS GRADES 9-12 interested in basketball should sign up in the athletic office this week. Be sure to check your email after you sign up.
- 10.7TH AND 8TH GRADERS are invited to bible study and pizza in the Joan of Arc building tonight at 6:00pm.
- 11. TRIVIA CHALLENGE be sure to bring your answers to the office by 10:00 this morning!!!
- 12.STUDENTS in grades 7, 9 and 11 will have vision and hearing screening on Tuesday morning Sept. 29 in the library. Students will be called out of class by homeroom.
- 13. TO THE OFFICE:
Tomorrow: absent all day:
Monday, Sept. 28 dismissed at 11:45:
Thursday, Oct. 1 all day:
Tomorrow dismissed at 2:45:
Tues. Sept. 29 all day:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN