St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020
1. CAFETERIA MENU for tomorrow is: Walking taco, black beans, steamed carrots, peaches.
- 2. BOYS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 3. STUDENTS interested in mock trial this year need to sign up with Mrs. Meyer by this Friday,Sept. 25th. Spots are limited due to the virtual format. There will not be any live competitive trials this year.
- 4. DRESS CODE for Students and Faculty for the rest of Spirit Week is: (Tomorrow: Twin Day) (Thursday: Frat Day-Get your Greek on with some backwards hats, button downs and cargo shorts) (Friday: Flyer Attire-jeans and flyer shirts)
- 5. GIRLS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 6. HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS interested in being on the Academic Challenge Team may sign up in the office today and tomorrow.
- 7.REMEMBER to vote for homecoming court if you have not yet done so.
Today dismissed at 2:00
This Thursday: absent all day:
Monday, Sept. 28 dismissed at 11:45:
Thursday, Oct. 1 all day:
This Thursday dismissed at 2:45:
Tues. Sept. 29 all day: