St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, Sept. 21, 2020
1. CAFETERIA MENU for tomorrow is: Ham and cheese sandwich, baked chips, fresh vegetable, pears, juice.
- 2. BOYS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 3. STUDENTS interested in mock trial this year need to sign up with Mrs. Meyer by this Friday, Sept. 25th. Spots are limited due to the virtual format. There will not be any live competitive trials this year.
- 4. DRESS CODE for Students and Faculty for the rest of Spirit Week is: (Tomorrow: Brand Day-Sport your favorite brand names) (Wednesday: Twin Day) (Thursday: Frat Day-Get your Greek on with some backwards hats, button downs and cargo shorts) (Friday: Flyer Attire-jeans and flyer shirts)
- 5. LOST AND FOUND…we have a number of water bottles and other items. If you are missing something, please stop in the office to see if we have it!
- 6. GIRLS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 7. TO THE OFFICE:
Today: dismissed at 2:15:
Tomorrow at 2:00:
This Thursday: absent all day:
Monday, Sept. 28 dismissed at 11:45:
Thursday, Oct. 1 all day:
Today: dismissed at 2:45:
This Thursday dismissed at 2:45:
Tues. Sept. 29 all day:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE