St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, Sept. 18, 2020
Happy Birthday to:
1. CAFETERIA MENU for Monday is: Chicken quesadillas, Spanish rice, fresh veggie, pineapple.
- 2. BOYS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 3. SATURDAY SCHOOL remember to sign up in the office by lunchtime today if you plan to attend.
- 4. PTO dough raising night with Cameo pizza truck: Monday, Sept. 21 from 4:00-8:00pm. Pre-orders can be made online through GiveSmart platform https://PTODoughRaising.givesmart.com. Pick up orders at the convo parking lot.
- 5. STUDENTS interested in mock trial this year need to sign up with Mrs. Meyer by Sept. 25th. Spots are limited due to the virtual format. There will not be any live competitive trials this year.
- 6. JUNIORS OR SENIORS interested in helping livestream varsity Football or Volleyball games should see Mr. Linder ASAP.
- 7. DRESS CODE for Students and Faculty Spirit Week next week is: (Monday: Pajama Day) (Tuesday: Brand Day-Sport your favorite brand names) (Wednesday: Twin Day) (Thursday: Frat Day-Get your Greek on with some backwards hats, button downs and cargo shorts) (Friday: Flyer Attire-jeans and flyer shirts)
- 8. LOST AND FOUND…we have a number of water bottles and other items. If you are missing something, please stop in the office to see if we have it!
- 9. GIRLS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
Monday, Sept. 21 dismissed at 2:15:
Thursday, Sept. 24 absent all day:
Monday, Sept. 28 dismissed at 11:45:
Thursday, Oct. 1 all day:
Monday, Sept. 21 dismissed at 2:45:
Thurs. Sept. 24 dismissed at 2:45:
Tues. Sept. 29 all day:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE