St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020
1. CAFETERIA MENU for tomorrow is: Pepperoni calzone, green beans, pineapple.
- 2. BOYS GOLF EARLY RELEASES:
- 3. SATURDAY SCHOOL remember to sign up in the office by lunchtime tomorrow if you plan to attend.
- 4. PTO dough raising night with Cameo pizza truck: Monday, Sept. 21 from 4:00-8:00pm. Pre-orders can be made online through GiveSmart platform https://PTODoughRaising.givesmart.com. Pick up orders at the convo parking lot.
- 5. STUDENTS interested in mock trial this year need to sign up with Mrs. Meyer by Sept. 25th. Spots are limited due to the virtual format. There will not be any live competitive trials this year.
- 6. JUNIORS OR SENIORS interested in helping livestream varsity Football or Volleyball games should see Mr. Linder ASAP.
- 7. DRESS CODE for Students and Faculty Spirit Week next week is: (Monday: Pajama Day) (Tuesday: Brand Day-Sport your favorite brand names) (Wednesday: Twin Day) (Thursday: Frat Day-Get your Greek on with some backwards hats, button downs and cargo shorts) (Friday: Flyer Attire-jeans and flyer shirts)
Today: dismissed at 2:45:
Monday, Sept. 21 dismissed at 2:15:
Thursday, Sept. 24 absent all day: