St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, Sept. 14, 2020
Happy Birthday to:
1. CAFETERIA MENU for tomorrow is: Mini corn dog, baked beans, smiley fries, fruit cocktail. The menu for Wednesday is: Sub sandwich, Cheez-its, fresh vegetables, wango mango juice, pears.
- 2. TEACHERS please remember to turn in your textbook loan forms. If you are not passing out books, please let the office know.
- 3.GIRLS’ GOLF EARLY RELEASE:
- 4. SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS AND SENIORS interested in taking the ACT without writing on Tuesday, October 6th must return the ACT form along with payment of $45.50 by the end of the day today. Please see Mrs. Smith for more information. Forms may also be downloaded from Mrs. Smith’s website. Students can also find ACT test preparation links on Mrs. Smith’s website.
- 5. SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS interested in taking the PSAT on October 14th must return the PSAT form to Mrs. Smith along with the payment of $17.00 by the end of the day today. See Mrs. Smith if you need more information. Forms may also be downloaded from Mrs. Smith’s website.
- 6. BOYS GOLF EARLY RELEASES: Today at 2:15:
- 7. HIGH SCHOOL students interested in the swim team please see Mrs. Stoll in the advancement office or email her. This year the swim team is only open to high school students.
- 8. STUDENTS!! STUDENTS!! Please remember you must park behind the social hall.
- 9. TO THE OFFICE:
Today – ALL DAY
Tomorrow at 2:45PM for:
Wednesday, Sept. 16 dismissed at 2:30:
Thursday, Sept. 17 dismissed at 2:45:
Monday, Sept. 21 dismissed at 2:15:
Thursday, Sept. 24 absent all day:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE