St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Lunch: Free Ala Carte Milk: $ .50 Lactose Free Milk: $ .75
Turkey sandwich, Sunchips, pickle slices, fresh veggies, juice, applesauce cup, milk
Mini corn dogs, baked beans, Smiley fries, fruit cocktail, milk
Ham, pepperoni, salami sub, Cheez Its, fresh veggies, Wango Mango juice, pears, milk
Pepperoni calzone, green beans, fresh veggies, pineapple, milk
Bosco sticks, corn, fresh veggies, apple slices, cookie, milk
Parents if you have not done so already, please complete the school handbook signature page linked below (after reviewing the handbook which can be found on the school website). It is necessary that we have this immediately. Thank you. (Right click on this link and then click on “open link”.)
Sept. 14 B Day schedule
Sept. 15 A Day schedule
Sept. 16 B Day schedule
Sept. 17 A Day schedule
Sept. 18 B Day Mass schedule
Sept. 21-25 Homecoming Week
Sept. 29 Vision & Hearing testing for grades 7, 9 and 11
1. Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject or bring your chrome and get help getting organized. Come for a while or stay the whole time. NEW THIS YEAR: If you wish to come to Saturday School, you must sign up with Mrs. Whitehurst in the office by noon on Friday. If no students sign up, there will not be Saturday School that week.
2. Chromebooks: The Chromebooks are only active from 5:30am until Midnight, please use the off hours to charge. This downtime is necessary because Chromebooks do not charge well while in use.
3. Shop News: FREE TUITION! The Shop Program is a tuition fundraiser provided to our families. Families purchase gift cards at face value, and redeem them for face value. Every card offers a slight percentage back that helps offset next year's tuition bill. Orders are placed on Mondays and physical cards come home on Thursdays. Families can also use the app: RaiseRight, by Shop With Scrip. Contact Kristen Penner, coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for our school enrollment code or if you have any questions. Current bonuses include: Bonefish Grill, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Fleming's, Journey's, Outback Steakhouse, and Shutterfly. Check www.ShopWithScrip.com for
exact bonus percentages.
4. SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS AND SENIORS interested in taking the ACT without writing on Tuesday, October 6th must return the ACT form along with payment of $45.50 by next Monday, Sept. 14th. Please see Mrs. Smith for more information. Forms may also be downloaded from Mrs. Smith’s website. Students can also find ACT test preparation links on Mrs. Smith’s website.
5. SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS interested in taking the PSAT on October 14th must return the PSAT form to Mrs. Smith along with the payment of $17.00 by next Monday, September 14th. See Mrs. Smith if you need more information. Forms may also be downloaded from Mrs. Smith’s website.
Volleyball vs McComb 3-1 W
Volleyball vs. Western 3-0 w
Football vs Crestview 48-10 W
Runs tomorrow 9/12/2020 at New London
Girls Golf vs Buckeye Central - W
Girls Golf vs Margaretta - L
Boys Golf vs Port Clinton - L
Thanks to Student Council for planning an exciting Homecoming Week.