St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, Sept. 11, 2020
1. CAFETERIA MENU for Monday is: Turkey sandwich, sunchips, fresh vegetables, juice, applesauce. Tuesday is: Mini corn dog, baked beans, smiley fries, fruit cocktail.
- 2. TEACHERS please remember to turn in your textbook loan forms.
- 3.GIRLS’ GOLF EARLY RELEASE:
- 4. SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS AND SENIORS interested in taking the ACT without writing on Tuesday, October 6th must return the ACT form along with payment of $45.50 by next Monday, Sept. 14th. Please see Mrs. Smith for more information. Forms may also be downloaded from Mrs. Smith’s website. Students can also find ACT test preparation links on Mrs. Smith’s website.
- 5. SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS interested in taking the PSAT on October 14th must return the PSAT form to Mrs. Smith along with the payment of $17.00 by next Monday, September 14th. See Mrs. Smith if you need more information. Forms may also be downloaded from Mrs. Smith’s website.
- 6. SATURDAY SCHOOL remember to sign up by noon today if you wish to attend.
- 7. BOYS GOLF EARLY RELEASES: Monday, Sept. 14 dismissed at 2:15:
- 8. HIGH SCHOOL students interested in the swim team please see Mrs. Stoll in the advancement office or email her. This year the swim team is only open to high school students.
- 9. ATTENTION 8TH GRADERS confirmation prep for 8th graders who are St. Paul parishioners takes place THIS Sunday, from 3:30-5:00 in the Gathering Space. Please call the parish if you have questions!
Monday, Sept. 14 – ALL DAY
Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 2:45PM:
Wednesday, Sept. 16 dismissed at 2:30:
Thursday, Sept. 17 dismissed at 2:45:
Monday, Sept. 21 dismissed at 2:15:
Thursday, Sept. 24 absent all day:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE