An important survey was sent to all NCS/SPH parent emails on 6/16/20 pertaining to the opening of school next year. If you did not receive this email and would like to fill out a survey, please contact us at email@example.com to be sent the link to the survey. The survey will close Friday, June 26. Below is the letter from that email. Again if you did not receive the email and want to take the survey please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Staff at Norwalk Catholic School is working on the specifics of opening school fully in August. While we are collaborating with educators and medical professionals, we also would like to hear from you. Please take a few minutes to complete our parent survey by clicking the button at the bottom of this email. The information provided will inform our decisions moving forward.
Here is the process we are following to design and implement our reopening plan:
- Work with a core group of people including medical and educational professionals to build options/frameworks for reopening
- Survey parents
- Focus on Deep Cleaning of the Buildings
- Develop building specific focus groups with parents, staff, students, and administration to respond to the plan and address building specific areas
- Make any known purchases to ensure health and safety of students and staff
- Finalize and publicize building specific plans to parents/stakeholders
- Implement plans and open school
The survey will be available through Friday, June 26. It will only take a few minutes to complete.
Please continue to join us this summer for:
Facebook LIVE with Mr. Linder
Thursday's at 5:30pm
Thank you for entrusting your children to us.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Stay Positive!
St. Paul the Apostle...Pray for Us St. Mary Mother of the Redeemer...Pray for Us St. Anthony...Pray for Us