The school year is coming to a close. Not the normal end of the year that we anticipated but we are acclimating the best way we can. We need for all families to return school items and we want to get your personal items back to you too! Please see the schedule below for how we are going to make this happen.
- All students in grades 1-11
What are you returning?
- Library Books
- Anything else that is owned by the school
What will you be picking up?
- Personal items left in classroom, closet and lockers
Schedule for drop off and pick up:
- Tuesday, June 2
- Last names beginning with A-L 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Last names beginning with M-Z 4:00-6:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 3
- Last names beginning with M-Z 2:00-4:00 pm
- Last names beginning with A-L 4:00-6:00 pm
When families arrive to exchange items:
- Please park in the Convocation Center parking lot and remain in your car.
- A staff member will come to your vehicle to collect all items you are returning.
- Please make sure all textbooks, calculators, library books, electronic devices including power cords and any other school item are returned on this date.
- We are asking that you have items in bags and marked with your child's name so teachers can easily collect them from your vehicle.
- Your student(s) personal items that were left at school will be in bags and will be placed in your vehicle’s trunk or back seat.
We look forward to seeing you in June!
If you have questions please call the High School or Elementary Office.
High School - 419-668-3005
Elementary - 419-668-6091