St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: WG strudel, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Pepperoni pizza, green beans, peaches. The menu for tomorrow will be: Cheese bites/marinara, side salad, apple slices.
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Hoesman Parking Lot:
- 1. ALL STUDENTS who have indicated an interest in taking CCP classes next school year, should have received an email with TIME SENSITIVE information from Mrs. Smith over the weekend. If you did not receive an email you must let Mrs. Smith know ASAP.
- 2. SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY cemetery clean up at Woodlawn Cemetery is this Sunday at 2:00pm.
- 3. WE WILL FOLLOW A REGULAR SCHEDULE TOMORROW AND TUESDAY. We will not be going to mass tomorrow and the speaker for Tuesday has been cancelled.
- 4. SEND OFF for Cam Caizzo will be today at 2:45 on the front steps.
- 5. SATURDAY SCHOOL will be with Mrs. Swiger this weekend from 8:00-1:00. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.
- 6. HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLERS/HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL please pick up your banquet letters in the athletic office this week.