St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: WG breakfast taco, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Hamburger, French fries, baked beans, applesauce. The menu for tomorrow will be: Pepperoni pizza, green beans, peaches.
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Hoesman Parking Lot:
- 1. CROSS COUNTRY SIGN UP for high school and junior high will be in the athletic office this week. When you sign up, be sure to take an information sheet with you.
- 2. SENIORS INTERESTED IN PHARMACY …the University of Findlay is offering a day dedicated to Pharmacy. If you are interested, see Mrs. Pertner.
- 3. ALL STUDENTS who have indicated an interest in taking CCP classes next school year, should have received an email with TIME SENSITIVE information from Mrs. Smith over the weekend. If you did not receive an email you must let Mrs. Smith know ASAP.
- 4. SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY cemetery clean up at Woodlawn Cemetery is this Sunday at 2:00pm.
- 5. TUES. MAR. 17 we will follow a Friday Mass schedule. There will be a speaker from 9:00-10:00.
- 6. SENIORS would like to extend a sincere thank you to all who participated in their senior project, Soles4Souls shoe drive. The non-profit organization creates sustainable jobs and provides relief through the distribution of shoes and clothing around the world. We were able to collect over 2000 pairs of shoes. Thank-you for making this project a success!!
- 7. DETENTIONS will be held with Mrs. Miller immediately after school for the following:
- 8. TO ADVANCEMENT office today:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE