St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: WG breakfast bread, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Oriental chicken, rice, peas & carrots, Oriental vegetables, mandarin oranges, fortune cookie. The menu for tomorrow will be: Hamburger, French fries, baked beans, applesauce.
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Hoesman Parking Lot:
Happy Birthday to
- 1.CAFETERIA WORKERS:
- 2.MASS COORDINATORS:
- 3.KAIROS will be this week. All seniors and the junior team members (see below) will be gone Wednesday-Friday. The following Senior team members will also be gone Tuesday:
- 4. ALL THE 8TH GRADERS will be out March 18-20 for their trip to Washington, D.C.
- 5. CROSS COUNTRY SIGN UP for high school and junior high will be in the athletic office this week. When you sign up, be sure to take an information sheet with you.
- 6. SENIORS INTERESTED IN PHARMACY …the University of Findlay is offering a day dedicated to Pharmacy. If you are interested, see Mrs. Pertner.
- 7. ALL STUDENTS who have indicated an interest in taking CCP classes next school year, should have received an email with TIME SENSITIVE information from Mrs. Smith over the weekend. If you did not receive an email you must let Mrs. Smith know ASAP.
- 8. TO THE OFFICE:
- 9. KAIROS BUS leaves after school at 3:30 in front of the convo.
- 10. SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY cemetery clean up at Woodlawn Cemetery is this Sunday at 2:00pm.
The following Junior team members will be gone Wednesday-Friday:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN