St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Breakfast: $1.55 Lunch: $3.15 Milk: $ .50 Lactose Free Milk: $ .75
Alternate lunch choices: Chef salad, turkey wrap or Uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9 AM)
WG cereal bar, yogurt, fruit, juice, milk
Chicken sticks, mixed vegetables, veggie tray, pineapple, juice
WG cinnamon bagel, cheese stick, fruit, juice
Oriental chicken, rice, peas & carrots, oriental vegetables, mandarin oranges, fortune cookie
WG breakfast bread, fruit, juice, milk
Hamburger, French fries, baked beans, veggie tray, applesauce
WG breakfast taco, fruit, juice, milk
Pepperoni pizza, green beans, veggie tray, peaches
WG fruit strudel, fruit, juice milk
Cheese bites, side salad, veggie tray, apple slices
The Agnes C. Stoll Riley Culture of Excellence in Teaching Award
In 1923, Agnes C. Stoll Riley was the first valedictorian of St. Paul’s new four-year high school. She had assisted the sisters in preparing the criteria needed by the State of Ohio for the accreditation of four-year high schools. After graduating, she taught the 4th grade at St. Paul until she married James Riley and moved to Milan. Many of Agnes’ grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren have and will attended St. Paul.
Program Objective To empower our teachers to be the best they can be, going above and beyond, emulating our Vision of a Family of Faith, a Culture of Excellence and a Calling to Serve; and supporting our Mission to Develop Disciples of Christ, Promote Academic Excellence, and Foster a Respectful Community. Criteria The criteria are not meant to be a minimum guideline or requirement, but rather a guide which will encourage nominations and assist the selection committee in designating awards. Focusing first on practical criteria should better enable candidates to achieve the more in-depth application-based criteria.
Nominations for this award are due by March 29, 2020. Nomination forms can be found on the NCS website at the following link. https//www.norwalkcatholicschools.org...
Mar. 6-7 The Music Man – 7:00 PM
Mar. 8 The Music Man - 2:30 PM
Mar. 9 HS Band & Choir concert
Mar. 10-13 KAIROS senior retreat
Mar. 16 Teacher In-Service
Mar. 18-21 8th grade trip to Washington, D.C.
May 3 Honors Banquet – 6:15 PM (Please note this date change)
MEAL MAGIC: Please review your Meal Magic account balance by doing one of the following:
- Ask the cafeteria cashier
- Go on-line at www.sendmoneytoschool.com. You can follow the “Meal Magic Online Functionality” link on the NCS website to the Getting Started instructions
- Contact the NCS Business Office at 419-668-3005, x223 for balance information
- Remember: Students may not purchase ala carte items when they have a negative account balance
- 1.Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject, have computer and scan time or bring your binder and get help getting organized! Come for a while or stay the whole time. 3/7/20 (Mrs. Swiger). END OF 3RD QUARTER; 3/14/20 (Mrs. Swiger), 3/21/20 (Mrs. Moffit), 3/28/20 (Mrs. Swiger), 4/4/20 (Mrs. Moffit), 4/25/20 (Mrs. Swiger), 5/2/20 (Mrs. Moffit), 5/9/20 (Mrs. Swiger), 5/16/20 (Mrs. Moffit), 5/30/20 (Mrs. Swiger)
2. Shop News: Upcoming Bonuses include: Arby's, Domino's, Fazoli's, Jamba Juice, See's Candies and TGIFridays. Visit www.ShopWithScrip.com for exact bonus percentages and other daily specials. Contact Kristen Penner, Shop Coordinator, with any questions at email@example.com.