St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG donuts, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Breaded chicken sandwich, broccoli, mandarin oranges. The menu for tomorrow will be: Pepperoni calzone, green beans, fruit cocktail.
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Hoesman Parking Lot:
1. DETENTIONS will be held after school today with Mrs. Miller
- 2. MUSICAL TICKETS are on sale in the office during school hours. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door providing any tickets are left.
- 3. ACCUPLACER TEST has been moved to tomorrow morning beginning at 8:00. A list of those taking this test was emailed to you on Monday.
- 4. SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Friends for the Future is in need of help for their Phone-a-Thon at the end of this month. Callers and Clerks are still needed for all shifts. For more information and to sign up, please stop in the advancement office by Friday.
- 5. REMINDER: There is no school this Friday, March 6th.
- 6. SATURDAY SCHOOL will be held with Mrs. Swiger this weekend. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.