St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG egg and cheese on an English muffin, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, garlic toast, peach cup. The menu for tomorrow will be: Breaded chicken sandwich, broccoli, mandarin oranges.
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Hoesman Parking Lot:
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are: Please sign out in the office. If you are unable to take your turn, remember, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be: Kennedy Beursken and Caleb Schwan.
- 3. MUSICAL TICKETS are on sale in the office during school hours. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door providing any tickets are left.
- 4. SENIOR BOYS just a reminder…you must register with Selective Service within 30 days of your 18th birthday. Failure to register is a felony. In addition, you cannot qualify for federal student grants or loans for college, job training benefits, and many state and federal jobs.
- 5. ACCUPLACER TEST has been moved to Thursday morning beginning at 8:30. A list of those taking this test was emailed to you yesterday.
- 6. BOYS DISTRICT BASKETBALL tickets are available in the main office during the school day today until 1:00pm. The game will be played at Willard High School. We will be playing South Central at 8:00pm tonight. Tickets are $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for students. (The games tonight will be a split session. The gym will be cleared after the first game and they will not sell tickets for the second game until they clear the gym). Only media will be permitted to remain in the gym.
- 7. SPIRIT SQUADRON BUS….those riding should meet in the Convo lot. The bus WILL LEAVE at 7:10. You must buy your tickets at the school today if you haven’t already.
- 8. TO THE OFFICE:
- 9. SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: Friends for the Future is in need of help for their Phone-a-Thon at the end of this month. Callers and Clerks are still needed for all shifts. For more information and to sign up, please stop in the advancement office by Friday.
- 10. LUNCH MEETING in Mrs. Badovick’s room at lunch today is going ahead as planned.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE