St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, March 2, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow is: WG muffin, yogurt, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Walking taco, sweet potato fires, pears. The menu for tomorrow will be: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, garlic toast, peach cup.
Cafeteria Monitor: Ms. Hoesman Parking Lot:
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are: Please sign out in the office. If you are unable to take your turn, remember, it is your responsibility to find a replacement.
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3. MUSICAL TICKETS are on sale in the office during school hours. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door providing any tickets are left.
- 4. LENTEN RECONCILIATION today during Theology class.
- 5. SENIOR BOYS just a reminder…you must register with Selective Service within 30 days of your 18th birthday. Failure to register is a felony. In addition, you cannot qualify for federal student grants or loans for college, job training benefits, and many state and federal jobs.
- 6. ACCUPLACER TEST will take place tomorrow morning beginning at 8:30. A list of those taking this test was emailed to all teachers today.
- 7. BOYS DISTRICT BASKETBALL tickets are available in the main office during the school day today and tomorrow until 1:00pm. The game will be played at Willard High School. We will be playing South Central at 8:00pm tomorrow night. Tickets are $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for students.
- 8. SPIRIT SQUADRON will be taking a bus to the game tomorrow night. If you are interested in going, you must sign up in the office. If you are not a member and would like to go, stop in the office and get the paperwork.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE