St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, February 28, 2020
Lunch menu today: Grilled cheese, tomato soup, peas, applesauce.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. McDonald Parking Lot: Mr. Fair
- 1. MUSICAL TICKETS are on sale in the office during school hours. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door providing any tickets are left.
- 2. LENTEN RECONCILIATION will be on Monday during Theology class.
- 3.SERVICE HOUR OPPORTUNITY: The local DAR is looking for help in picking up wreaths that were placed on graves in December at the Woodlawn Cemetery at 2:00 PM on Sunday.
- 4. SATURDAY SCHOOL is with Mrs. Swiger this weekend. Please use the Main Street entrance. If you are there to make up time, please remember to sign in and out. If you want it to count as a whole day, you have to be there the entire time.
- 5. SENIOR BOYS just a reminder…you must register with Selective Service within 30 days of your 18th birthday. Failure to register is a felony. In addition, you cannot qualify for federal student grants or loans for college, job training benefits, and many state and federal jobs.
- 6. TO THE OFFICE:
- 7. EARLY RELEASE at 1:30 PM today for the following wrestlers:
- 8. 7TH GRADE SOCIAL STUDIES will report to the library today.
- 9. KAIROS TEAM meeting today at lunch.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE