St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG cinnamon bagel stick, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Chicken strips, corn, grapes, juice. The menu for tomorrow will be: Grilled cheese, tomato soup, peas, applesauce.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. McDonald Parking Lot: Mr. Fair
- 1. LEFTY GROVE BASEBALL any student ages 13-16 interested in playing this summer should pick up information in the office.
- 2. MUSICAL TICKETS are on sale in the office during school hours. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door providing any tickets are left.
- 3. ALL JUNIORS will be taking the ACT Test today. Testing will begin at 7:55am. Students should report directly to the Social Hall where attendance will be taken. Please bring with you your allowable calculator, a snack and number 2 pencils.
- 4.ALL SENIORS will be out this afternoon for Life Beyond These Walls.
- 5. TOMORROW we will follow a Holy Day schedule. We will also attend Mass on Friday and follow the usual Friday schedule.
- 6. GIRLS DISTRICT BASKETBALL pre-sale tickets are on sale in the high school office for Thursdays’ game at 6:15pm against Seneca East at Willard High School. Tickets are on sale during school hours until 1:00pm Thursday. Admission is $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for students.
- 7. LENTEN RECONCILIATION will be on Monday, March 2 during Theology class.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE