St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, February 24, 2020
Breakfast menu for tomorrow is: WG blueberry waffles, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Fiesta sticks, green beans, fruit cocktail. The menu for tomorrow will be: Chicken strips, corn, grapes, juice.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. McDonald Parking Lot: Mr. Fair
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week are:
- 3. LEFTY GROVE BASEBALL any student ages 13-16 interested in playing this summer should pick up information in the office.
- 4. MUSICAL TICKETS are on sale in the office during school hours. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door providing any tickets are left.
- 5. ALL JUNIORS will be taking the ACT Test tomorrow. Testing will take place in the Social Hall beginning at 7:55am. Students should report directly to the Social Hall where attendance will be taken. Please bring with you your allowable calculator, a snack and number 2 pencils.
- 6.ALL SENIORS will be out all afternoon tomorrow for Life Beyond These Walls.
- 7. ASH WEDNESDAY we will follow a Holy Day schedule. We will also attend Mass on Friday and follow the usual Friday schedule.
- 8. TO THE OFFICE:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE