St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, February 21, 2020
Lunch menu today: Boneless wings, broccoli, pineapple, soft pretzel.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. McDonald Parking Lot: Mr. Fair
Happy birthday to
- 1. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS continue. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. (Current juniors: this week) (Current 8th graders: next week)
- 2. LEFTY GROVE BASEBALL any student ages 13-16 interested in playing this summer should pick up information in the office.
- 3. MUSICAL TICKETS are on sale in the office during school hours. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door providing any tickets are left.
- 4. ALL JUNIORS will be taking the ACT Tuesday. Testing will take place in the Social Hall beginning at 7:55am. Students should report directly to the Social Hall where attendance will be taken. Please bring with you your allowable calculator, a snack and number 2 pencils.
- 5.ALL SENIORS will be out all afternoon on Tuesday for Life Beyond These Walls.
- 6. TO THE OFFICE:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE