St. Paul High School and Junior High
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Breakfast menu for tomorrow: WG donuts, fruit
Lunch menu today: Taco salad, sweet potato fries, peaches. The menu for tomorrow is: Boneless wings, broccoli, pineapple, soft pretzel.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. McDonald Parking Lot: Mr. Fair
- 1. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS continue. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. (Current juniors: this week) (Current 8th graders: next week)
- 2.GERMAN FIELD TRIP today
- 3. FACULTY MEETING today in room 221. (Sorry for all the changes).
- 4. LEFTY GROVE BASEBALL any student ages 13-16 interested in playing this summer should pick up information in the office.
- 5. MUSICAL TICKETS are on sale in the office during school hours. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door providing any tickets are left.
- 6.There will be a KAIROS meeting at lunch today.
- 7. ALL JUNIORS will be taking the ACT next Tuesday, Feb. 25th. Testing will take place in the Social Hall beginning at 7:55am. Students should report directly to the Social Hall where attendance will be taken. Please bring with you your allowable calculator, a snack and number 2 pencils.
- 8.ALL SENIORS will be out all afternoon on Tuesday for Life Beyond These Walls.