St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Breakfast menu for tomorrow: WG egg and cheese on English muffin, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Popcorn chicken bowl, fruit cocktail, roll. The menu for tomorrow will be: Taco salad, sweet potato fries, peaches.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. McDonald Parking Lot: Mr. Fair
- 1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
- 2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS continue. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. (Current juniors: this week) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
- 4.GERMAN FIELD TRIP: Tomorrow, Miss Hoesman will be taking the following students to Cleveland:
- 5. DETENTIONS will be held after school today with Mrs. Miller for the following:
- 6. TO THE OFFICE
- 7. SEND OFF today at 2:50pm at the Main Street entrance for our state bound swim team members! Pep band will be excused at 2:40.
- 8. FACULTY MEETING today.
- 9. LEFTY GROVE BASEBAL any student ages 13-16 interested in playing this summer should pick up information in the office.
- 10. MUSICAL TICKETS are on sale in the office during school hours. Tickets are $8.00 in advance and $10.00 at the door providing any tickets are left.
- 11. TO THE OFFICE:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE