St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Breakfast menu for tomorrow: WG mini cinnis, fruit
Lunch menu today: Hot dog or Chili dog, French fries, baked beans, orange slices, rice krispie treat. The menu for tomorrow will be: Popcorn chicken bowl, fruit cocktail, roll.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. McDonald Parking Lot: Mr. Fair
- 1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
- 2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS continue. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. (Current juniors: this week) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
- 4. ENGINEERING FIELD TRIP: The following students will be going on a field trip to the University of Toledo today:
- 5.GERMAN FIELD TRIP: Next week on Thursday, Feb. 20, Miss Hoesman will be taking the following students to Cleveland:
- 6.JUNIORS AND SENIORS that are eligible for National Honor Society membership…your names are posted on the main office window. You may pick up an application in the office if you are eligible.
- 7. REMINDER: all junior high and high school track and field athletes….there is a parent meeting tonight in the social hall at 6:00pm. Please have at least one parent in attendance.
- 8. TO THE OFFICE:
- 9. SEND OFF tomorrow at 2:50pm at the Main Street entrance for our state bound swim team members.
- 10. FACULTY MEETING will be held tomorrow instead of today.
OVER FOR ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE