St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, February 14, 2020
Lunch menu today: Chicken nuggets, cheesy potatoes, green beans, peaches, sidekick.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. French Parking Lot: Mrs. Llewellyn
- 1. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS continue. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. (Current juniors: next week) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
- 2. ENGINEERING FIELD TRIP: The following students will be going on a field trip to the University of Toledo next Tuesday, Feb. 18. (YOU MUST SEE MRS. PERTNER TODAY)
- 3.GERMAN FIELD TRIP: Next week on Thursday, Feb. 20, Miss Hoesman will be taking the following students to Cleveland:
- 4.JUNIORS AND SENIORS that are eligible for National Honor Society membership…your names are posted on the main office window. You may pick up an application in the office if you are eligible.
- 5. EARLY DISMISSAL for the district swim meet today at 10:30 for the following:
- 6. NO SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend.
- 7. TO THE OFFICE:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE