St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow will be: WG fruit strudel, fruit.
Lunch menu today: French toast sticks, sausage, hashbrowns, applesauce, banana, juice. The menu for tomorrow will be: Macaroni and cheese, peas, strawberry cup, breadstick.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. French Parking Lot: Mrs. Llewellyn
- 1. JUNIORS will be absent all day today for a field trip to see the Supreme Court and the Statehouse.
- 2. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS continue this week. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. Current sophomores are meeting with Mrs. Smith this week. (Current juniors: next week) (Current 7th graders: will meet tomorrow) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
- 3. ENGINEERING FIELD TRIP: The following students will be going on a field trip to the University of Toledo next Tuesday, Feb. 18:
- 4.GERMAN FIELD TRIP: Next week on Thursday, Feb. 20, Miss Hoesman will be taking the following students to Cleveland:
- 5.JUNIORS AND SENIORS that are eligible for National Honor Society membership…your names are posted on the main office window. You may pick up an application in the office if you are eligible.
- 6. EARLY DISMISSAL for the district swim meet will be on Friday at 10:30 for the following:
- 7. NO SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend.
- 8. TO THE OFFICE:
OVER FOR ABSENTEES
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE