St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow will be: WG breakfast bread, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Mini corn dogs, steamed carrots, fruit cocktail, cookie. The menu for tomorrow will be:
French toast sticks, sausage, hashbrowns, applesauce, banana, juice
Happy Birthday to
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. French Parking Lot: Mrs. Llewellyn
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS will be: Samantha Lippert and Claire Ceccoli.
3. JUNIORS will be absent all day today for a field trip to the Cathedral and all day tomorrow to see the Supreme Court and the Statehouse.
4. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS continue this week. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. Current sophomores will meet with Mrs. Smith this week. (Current juniors: week of Feb.18) (Current 7th graders: will meet on Feb. 13th) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
5. ENGINEERING FIELD TRIP: The following students will be going on a field trip to the University of Toledo on Feb. 18:
6. GERMAN FIELD TRIP: On Feb. 20, Miss Hoesman will be taking the following students to Cleveland:
7. JUNIORS AND SENIORS that are eligible for National Honor Society membership…your names are posted on the main office window. You may pick up an application in the office if you are eligible.
8. TO THE OFFICE:
OVER FOR MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND ABSENTEES
9. EARLY DISMISSAL for the district swim meet will be on Friday at 10:30 for the following:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE