St. Paul High School and Junior High
Monday, February 10, 2020
Breakfast menu tomorrow will be: WG cinnamon bagel stick, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Chicken quesadilla, corn, pears. The menu for tomorrow will be: Mini corn dogs, steamed carrots, fruit cocktail, cookie.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. French Parking Lot: Mrs. Llewellyn
1. JUNIORS will be absent all day on Tuesday for a field trip to the Cathedral and all day on Wednesday to see the Supreme Court and the Statehouse.
2. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS continue this week. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. Current sophomores will meet with Mrs. Smith this week. (Current juniors: week of Feb.18) (Current 7th graders: will meet on Feb. 13th) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
3. ENGINEERING FIELD TRIP to the University of Toledo on Feb. 18
4. GERMAN FIELD TRIP On Feb. 20
5. JUNIORS AND SENIORS that are eligible for National Honor Society membership…your names are posted on the main office window. You may pick up an application in the office if you are eligible.