St. Paul High School/NCS Junior High Friday Flyer
Breakfast: $1.55 Lunch: $3.15 Milk: $ .50 Lactose Free Milk: $ .75
Alternate lunch choices: Chef salad, turkey wrap or Uncrustable PBJ (place order in office before 9 AM)
WG cereal bar, yogurt, fruit, juice, milk
Chicken quesadillas, refried beans, Spanish rice, corn, veggie tray, pears
WG cinnamon bagel, cheese, fruit, juice, milk
Mini corn dogs, steamed carrots, veggie tray, fruit cocktail, cookie
WG breakfast bread, fruit, juice, milk
French toast sticks, sausage, hashbrowns, applesauce, banana, juice
WG fruit strudel, fruit, juice, milk
Macaroni & cheese, peas, veggie tray, strawberry cup, breadstick
WG bacon/egg/cheese breadstick, fruit, juice, milk
Chicken nuggets, cheesy potatoes, green beans, peaches, Sidekick
The Agnes C. Stoll Riley Culture of Excellence in Teaching Award
In 1923, Agnes C. Stoll Riley was the first valedictorian of St. Paul’s new four-year high school. She had assisted the sisters in preparing the criteria needed by the State of Ohio for the accreditation of four-year high schools. After graduating, she taught the 4th grade at St. Paul until she married James Riley and moved to Milan. Many of Agnes’ grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren have and will attended St. Paul.
Program Objective To empower our teachers to be the best they can be, going above and beyond, emulating our Vision of a Family of Faith, a Culture of Excellence and a Calling to Serve; and supporting our Mission to Develop Disciples of Christ, Promote Academic Excellence, and Foster a Respectful Community. Criteria The criteria are not meant to be a minimum guideline or requirement, but rather a guide which will encourage nominations and assist the selection committee in designating awards. Focusing first on practical criteria should better enable candidates to achieve the more in-depth application-based criteria.
Nominations for this award are due by March 29, 2020. Nomination forms can be found on the NCS website at the following link.
Feb. 19 Tickets on sale daily ( 7 AM – 3:30 PM) in the high school office for The Music Man
$8 presale/$10 at the door
Mar. 6-7 The Music Man – 7:00 PM
Mar. 8 The Music Man - 2:30 PM
May 3 Honors Banquet – 6:15 PM (Please note this date change)
MEAL MAGIC: Please review your Meal Magic account balance by doing one of the following:
· Ask the cafeteria cashier
· Go on-line at www.sendmoneytoschool.com. You can follow the “Meal Magic Online Functionality” link on the NCS website to the Getting Started instructions
· Contact the NCS Business Office at 419-668-3005, x223 for balance information
· Remember: Students may not purchase ala carte items when they have a negative account balance
1. Saturday School from 8 AM – 1 PM: You can get help with a specific subject, have computer and scan time or bring your binder and get help getting organized! Come for a while or stay the whole time. 2/8/20 (Mrs. Moffit), 2/22/20 (Mrs. Moffit), 2/29/20 (Mrs. Swiger), 3/7/20 (Mrs. Swiger). END OF 3RD QUARTER
2. Shop Program News: Shop bonuses include Shutterfly, Krispy Kreme, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Barnes & Noble, and JCPenney. Visit www.ShopWithScrip.com for more specials and information on the Shop Program. Questions? Contact Kristen Penner, Shop Coordinator at email@example.com or text 440-552-2808.