St. Paul High School and Junior High
Wednesday, February 5, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: WG donuts, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Hamburger, French fries, baked beans, applesauce. The menu for tomorrow will be: Mini cheese bites, marinara, side salad, apple slices.
Happy Birthday to:
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. French Parking Lot: Mrs. Llewellyn
- 1. JUNIORS will be absent all day on Feb. 11th for a field trip to the Cathedral and all day on Feb. 12th to see the Supreme Court and the Statehouse.
- 2. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS begin this week with Mrs. Smith. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. Meetings are as follows: (Current freshmen: this week) (Current sophomores: week of Feb. 10) (Current juniors: week of Feb.18) (Current 7th graders: will meet on Feb. 13th) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
- 3. SENIORS a reminder that to vote in March, you need to be registered by Feb. 18th.
- 4. STUDENTS wishing to take College Credit Plus courses next school year MUST submit a signed Intent to Participate form to Mrs. Smith no later than TOMORROW. Please see Mrs. Smith if you need a copy of this form.
- 5. DETENTIONS will be held after school today with Mrs. Miller for the following: (Will be announced before the end of the day).
- 6. TO THE OFFICE:
- 7. THE FOLLOWING will be attending the Kiwanis meeting tomorrow from 11:40-1:00:
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE