St. Paul High School and Junior High
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Breakfast tomorrow: WG egg and cheese on an English muffin, fruit.
Lunch menu today: Oriental chicken, rice, mandarin oranges, cookie. The menu for tomorrow will be: Hamburger, French fries, baked beans, applesauce.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mrs. French Parking Lot: Mrs. Llewellyn
1. CAFETERIA WORKERS this week are:
2. MASS COORDINATORS this week will be:
- 3. JUNIORS will be absent all day on Feb. 11th for a field trip to the Cathedral and all day on Feb. 12th to see the Supreme Court and the Statehouse.
- 4. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS begin this week with Mrs. Smith. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. Meetings are as follows: (Current freshmen: this week) (Current sophomores: week of Feb. 10) (Current juniors: week of Feb.18) (Current 7th graders: will meet on Feb. 13th) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
- 5. SENIORS a reminder that to vote in March, you need to be registered by Feb. 18th.
- 6.TO THE OFFICE:
- 7. STUDENTS wishing to take College Credit Plus courses next school year MUST submit a signed Intent to Participate form to Mrs. Smith no later than THIS THURSDAY, FEB. 6. Please see Mrs. Smith if you need a copy of this form.
- 8. JUNIORS on Kairos 14 have a meeting at lunch today in Mrs. K’s room. Bring your lunch.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE