St. Paul High School and Junior High
Friday, January 31, 2020
Lunch menu: Pepperoni calzone, green beans, fruit cocktail.
Cafeteria Monitor: Mr. Springer Parking Lot: Mrs. Fries
- 1. LOOKING AHEAD the juniors will be absent all day on Feb. 11th for a field trip to the Cathedral and all day on Feb. 12th to see the Supreme Court and the Statehouse.
- 2. SWIM TEAM LUNCHES the final two lunches will be today and next Friday, Feb. 7.
- 3. ELEMENTARY CARNATION SALE this week in the cafeteria during our lunch. Proceeds will go to their playground improvement fund. Cost of the carnations is $2.00.
- 4. COURSE SCHEDULING MEETINGS begin next week with Mrs. Smith. PLEASE be aware of your scheduled meeting time and have ALL forms completed for your meeting. If you have questions, please see or email Mrs. Smith BEFORE next week. Meetings are as follows: (Current freshmen: next week Feb. 3) (Current sophomores: week of Feb. 10) (Current juniors: week of Feb.18) (Current 7th graders: week of Feb. 13) (Current 8th graders: week of Feb. 24)
- 5. SATURDAY SCHOOL this weekend is with Mrs. Swiger from 8:00-1:00. Please remember to use the Main Street entrance.
- 6. DFCA MEMBERS please see Mrs. Pertner to pick up coupons that are good to use at the basketball concession stand. The coupon is worth $2.00. One coupon is valid for Tuesday’s girls’ game against Edison and one coupon is good for Friday’s boys’ game against Mapleton. Thank you for choosing a positive lifestyle!
- 7.ATTENTION: St. Paul Parish Confirmation Candidates….The next meeting is THIS Sunday at NOON.
- 8. REGULAR SCHEDULE THIS MORNING!!!! Immediately after lunch, go to the convo, do not come back to this building. Check the schedule on the office windows to see where you will go after the speaker.
SENIORS JUNIORS SOPHOMORES FRESHMEN
8TH GRADE 7TH GRADE